To delete or not to delete
My folders are your folders!
Inside my computer
When permissions must be restricted
We beg to differ
Configure your windows
Does all code pass the smell test?
Generous to a fault
Similar but not the same
Misers pay twice
Real threats to virtual machines
Throw the baby out with the bathwater?
Judge by deeds or intentions?
Wipe the slate clean? No way!
Password cracked in two hours
Your dear image riddled with holes
Under Dr.Web Cloud’s protection
Beware of protocol violations
How much was mined in 2018?
Your digital clone
Any operating system is packed with a huge number of applications that most people don't need. [razgen]
I always read your articles with great interest. [Шалтай Александр Болтай]
It is difficult to identify necessary and unnecessary applications. [Dmur]
The consequences of such actions can be unpredictable. [Неуёмный Обыватель]
I agree, before you delete something you need to think carefully. [Пaвeл]
Read and earn Dr.Weblings
Available only to registered users who have accounts on Doctor Web's site.
- For commenting on 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For rating 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For commenting on any 100 issues
- For rating any 100 issues
- For commenting on an issue on the day of publication
- For sharing a link on Twitter*
- For tweeting a publication issue
*Due to the technical limitations of social networking sites.
- For commenting on apublication issue anytime other than on the day of publication
- For rating a publication issue
Add the Anti-virus Times informer code to your page and all Anti-virus Times issues will become available to your site’s visitors right after publication.
Participate in the Anti-virus Times project and get trophies!