How not to lose your anti-virus
From the Dr.Web mail pouch
A penetrating wound
Unravelling the server tangle
Your anti-virus should always be on
Let's look through the list
Let's define it properly
Getting the 150 Dr.Web bonus days: How it works
You are always “on air”
I can barely recognise you!
More than just resident protection
Who’s that knocking at my door?
No free anti-virus is ever completely free
Evil script writers: How to avoid their villainous output
Bizarre Trojans that don't scare us
Blast from the past
“Anti-spam” with a bit of humour
Don't forget about your router!
Dot the i's and cross the t's on miners
A little secret
"Good" old jokes
Hey, I know these guys!
Stole it to bring it home
Be sure to set a password to access the antivirus settings. [razgen]
Important: different passwords must be used to protect the settings and to access the PC. [Неуёмный Обыватель]
To understand the many security threats that surround users and how to deal with them, someone needs to know about the purpose and application of home anti-virus products, and someone needs to know the nuances of buying and assigning corporate products Dr Web. [razgen]
SOFTWARE installed in hospitals needs to be updated and of course good protection. [vasvet]
Read and earn Dr.Weblings
Available only to registered users who have accounts on Doctor Web's site.
- For commenting on 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For rating 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For commenting on any 100 issues
- For rating any 100 issues
- For commenting on an issue on the day of publication
- For sharing a link on Twitter*
- For tweeting a publication issue
*Due to the technical limitations of social networking sites.
- For commenting on apublication issue anytime other than on the day of publication
- For rating a publication issue
Add the Anti-virus Times informer code to your page and all Anti-virus Times issues will become available to your site’s visitors right after publication.
Participate in the Anti-virus Times project and get trophies!