Announcement of the next issue
The rules of ”basic hygiene”
Calm and vigilant
The imitation game
Remotely and securely
Just the basics
Sprouting like mushrooms
Check everything when you shop online!
Protection from a soldering iron
The more anti-viruses, the better the protection?
Anti-viruses are selfish
A human being cannot replace anti-spam
No one gets left behind
No chance victims
They will fish out everything
Keep your software up to date and your systems invincible
The system restart problem
An important reminder
More questions about disk drives
No message, no problem
Outsourced system administrators
Hackers celebrate the holidays, too
A hacking attempt is reason to act
Toggle everything on!
Updates on a planetary scale
How about expressly forbidden?
The user as a profession
Fraudsters ' methods are becoming more sophisticated. But the antivirus is also improving. [EvgenyZ]
I think it is difficult to recognize such an imitator. I hope that Dr. Web can handle it. [Татьяна]
Programs are getting more complex and smarter. I hope that Dr. Web will detect them and neutralize them. [Dmur]
It is very important that imitation of activity does not replace real work [ka_s]
"Imitation of human actions is also used in the fight against intruders"
But circumstances have changed and the “white” has become “black”.
"This is done so that it would seem to an outside observer or program that they are dealing with a person, and not with a trick" [GREEN]
LO compré porque me hablaron muy bien del antivirus Dr.Web,y lo probaré cómo funciona en la XIaomi TV Box 4;
Muchas Gracias; [José Manuel]
Read and earn Dr.Weblings
Available only to registered users who have accounts on Doctor Web's site.
- For commenting on 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For rating 100 issues in a row on the day of publication
- For commenting on any 100 issues
- For rating any 100 issues
- For commenting on an issue on the day of publication
- For sharing a link on Twitter*
- For tweeting a publication issue
- For a comment that will be used to announce the release of a new issue on social media.
*Due to the technical limitations of social networking sites.
- For commenting on apublication issue anytime other than on the day of publication
- For rating a publication issue
Add the Anti-virus Times informer code to your page and all Anti-virus Times issues will become available to your site’s visitors right after publication.
Participate in the Anti-virus Times project and get trophies!