Enjoy complete security on the Internet with the legendary, subscription-based Dr.Web anti-virus.
- Surf the World Wide Web, chat with your friends on social networks, perform banking transactions and make purchases—all this is safe and confidential with a Dr.Web Premium subscription.
- Maximum protection for Windows, macOS, Linux and UNIX
- Free protection for Android—our GIFT to you
From 3.30 € per day and lessSign up online
Intelligent technologies allow Dr.Web Premium to:
- reliably protect your devices from all types of active cyber threats, both existing ones and brand-new ones: malware, spyware, ransomware programs, phishing attacks and others;
- ensure maximum security for your banking transactions, online purchases and payments;
- prevent Internet fraudsters from stealing your personal information, credit card information, passwords and email messages, etc.;
- create a secure digital world for your children;
- use a single solution to ensure comprehensive protection and confidentiality for all your family devices;
- block access to your webcam and microphone so that no one will be able to spy on you.
- You don’t need to immediately buy a license for a year or longer! By subscribing to Dr.Web Premium, you get a licensed anti-virus for any period (starting from one month), which you can pay for in instalments;
- You can manage your subscription on your own: enable, disable, or suspend it for any period of time. You pay only for periods when you used the anti-virus;
- You can terminate your subscription at any time and stop paying for it.
- You can protect up to 10 devices with one Dr.Web Premium subscription.
- Install the subscription-based Dr.Web anti-virus in just a couple of minutes!
Why is subscribing to Dr.Web Premium so convenient?
Prevents viruses and malware from accessing a protected system and will cure any viruses that have already penetrated it.
HTTP monitor SpIDer Gate
Scans webpages in real time, blocks access to phishing sites, and blocks access to non-recommended and potentially dangerous sites.
Blocks access to websites by URL keywords and protects children from exposure to objectionable web content.
Acts as an impenetrable barrier against hackers attempting to break into a computer.
Removable Device Access Control
Blocks access to removable media: flash-drives and any other USB device, including webcams, cameras, and portable media players. The “restrict access” feature protects information located on removable data-storage devices and in files and directories from unauthorised access, theft, and deletion.
Checks URLs on Doctor Web's server in real time.
Protection against the latest active threats, targeted attacks and attempts by trojans and exploits to penetrate a system via zero-day and other vulnerabilities.
Data Loss Prevention
By regularly creating back-up copies of your files, the Data Loss Prevention feature will keep them from becoming corrupted by encryption malware. (disabled by default)
Provides protection management for all family computers.
- * Anti-spam, Parental Control and Privacy are not available when a subscription is used for macOS.
- ** The Firewall is not available when a subscription is used for Linux.
- *** Exploit Prevention, Ransomware Protection, Removable Device Access Control, Preventive Protection, and Anti-virus Network are not available when a subscription is used for macOS and Linux. This is due to OS restrictions.
Protection components for Android
The number of Android-powered devices protected equals the number of PCs in a subscription.’ The available protection components and supported Android versions are listed below.
Intelligent Dr.Web technologies will continuously protect a mobile device from malware, encryption ransomware, and phishing attacks.
Helps locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen; blocks and wipes confidential information from it remotely.
Controls access to unwanted or dangerous Internet resources.
The Security Auditor
Analyses a mobile device’s security and offers solutions to address problems and vulnerabilities.
Blocks access to age-inappropriate applications, websites and content, and does not allow children to change Dr.Web component settings.
Call and SMS Filter*
Shields against unwanted calls, SMS messages and spam.
*This component cannot be used on a SIM-less device.
Monitors application network activity and protects sensitive information from being leaked over a network.
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- macOS 10.11-13
- Linux kernel 2.6.37 or newer, glibc from 2.13 or newer
- Android OS 4.4–12
- *Server OS support in this tariff is available only when subscribing via the online store Sign up online