This Sublicense Agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) regarding the transfer of the non-exclusive rights to use Dr.Web Anti-virus software (hereinafter, the “Software”), which consists of individual components (hereinafter, the "Set of Software components"), is concluded between You, a natural or legal person (hereinafter, the "User"), and Doctor Web Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) by means of the User entering into this Agreement, an act signifying the User’s complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
By entering into this Agreement, the User confirms that he/she is an individual who has reached the age of majority and the age of legal competency; and, if he/she represents the interests of a legal person, he/she also confirms that he/she has sufficient authority to sign this Agreement on behalf of the legal person.
The User enters into this Agreement when he/she downloads and starts using the Set of Software components, regardless of the term of such usage; through these User actions, the User is recognised as having accepted this Agreement. This Agreement shall be concluded in writing.
The Subject of the Agreement
- The Company grants the User, for the term of this Agreement and for the fee paid by the User, the non-exclusive rights (non-exclusive license) to use the Set of Software components in a way that is limited to launching and loading them into the memory of a computer anywhere in the world.
- The Set of Software components, the number of protected objects (computers), the term of use, the name of the operating system installed on the protected object, and other Company-specified terms can be selected by the User on the webpage located at https://estore.drweb.com/subscribe or https://www.drweb.com/saas/mydrweb/subscriptions.
- During the term of this Agreement and within the framework of the options offered by the Company on the webpages whose addresses are specified in clause 1.2 herein, the User has the right to change a previously selected Set of Software components, the term of use, and other conditions.
- The User has the right to suspend his/her use of the Set of Software components, thereby suspending the term of their use that has been paid for by the User (hereinafter, “Suspension”). The Suspension procedure and terms are specified on the webpage located at https://www.drweb.com/saas/mydrweb/subscriptions. The User understands that the continued use of his/her computer during the Suspension places that computer at risk of becoming infected with malware programs.
- The Company guarantees that it has all the necessary rights to execute this Agreement.
- To comply with the terms of the Agreement in full as well as with the terms of Doctor Web Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Right Holder”) regarding the Software and its use and to always operate within the scope of the non-exclusive license granted by this Agreement.
- To, in full and in due course and in the timeframe and manner stipulated by this Agreement, pay the Company the fee for providing the User with the non-exclusive right (non-exclusive license) to use the specific Set of Software components.
- To use the webpage at https://www.drweb.com/saas/mydrweb/support/ to report any operational defects or any conflicts with third-party software products that are discovered when using the Set of Software components; to never reveal such information to a third party or make it accessible to those who could divulge it to a third party. For the purpose of protecting Users’ interests, this information can be published or provided to a third party only by the Rights Holder, after the Rights Holder has verified it for accuracy.
- To receive informational and technical support, the User must provide a valid email address (one controlled by the User) to the Company and/or the Rights Holder.
- To use the webpage located at https://www.drweb.com/saas/mydrweb/support/ to advise the User on issues pertaining to sublicensing, possible discounts, and using the software (the Set of Software components) and identify the needs of the User with regards to the protection he/she needs (by type and number of protected objects).
The procedure for determining the amount of remuneration
- The amount of remuneration received by the Company for granting the User the non-exclusive rights (non-exclusive license) to use the Set of Software components depends on the Set of Software components selected by the User, the term of use, the number of protected objects (computers), and other conditions, and is specified on the webpages located at https://estore.drweb.com/subscribe/ and https://www.drweb.com/saas/mydrweb/.
- If within the options offered by the Company on the webpages located at the addresses specified in clause 4.1 of this Agreement, the User makes changes to his/her previously selected Set of Software components, the term of use, and other conditions, the Company, from the moment the User changes his/her selection, recalculates the remuneration due to the Company, taking into consideration the newly selected parameters.
- The User's liabilities with regards to remunerating the Company for the specified period are deemed fulfilled on the day the funds are credited to the Company’s account.
Responsibilities of the Parties, other conditions
- The Parties are responsible for their failure to perform or for improperly performing their obligations under this Agreement in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the Company is located.
- All disputes and disagreements between the Parties under this Agreement will be resolved and reviewed in the timeframe and manner stipulated by the legislation of the country in which the Company is located.
- The law of the country in which the Company is located is the law that applies to this Agreement.
- This Agreement enters into force on the date it is signed by both Parties in the manner prescribed by this Agreement and is valid for 5 years. If neither Party expresses the desire to terminate the Agreement or to renege on the Agreement, the Agreement will renew automatically for another 5 years.
- The Company can unilaterally suspended this Agreement for an indefinite period if the User does not pay the remuneration due to the Company or fails to select a Set of Software components; the Agreement will resume after the User pays in full the license fee that allows him/her to use the Set of Software components or selects a Set of Software components in accordance with clauses 1.2 and 1.3 of this Agreement, depending on the reason why the Agreement was suspended. During the period that starts with the Agreement’s suspension and ends with its resumption, the User loses the rights specified in clause 1.1 of this Agreement.
- This Agreement can be terminated in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Company can unilaterally amend the terms of this Agreement. When a new edition of the Agreement enters into force, the User is notified in the timeframe and manner specified by the Company or the Rights Holder. By continuing to use the Software (the Set of Software components) after a new edition of the Agreement has entered into force, the User is confirming his/her acceptance of the Agreement’s terms in full.
Company's contact details
Doctor Web Ltd.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125040
+7 (495) 789-45-86