Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
Professional administration of the Dr.Web Anti-virus service by a provider may include:
- Working out individual company security policy
- Applying separate security policies to several groups of workstations according to current business demands
- Configuring and administering agents in compliance with established policy
- Assigning/cancelling jobs on protected workstations
- Managing customer configuration permissions to partially or completely block users from modifying anti-virus settings
- Monitoring network protection with subsequent status reporting
- Managing virus incidents through the detection of risk zones and the prompt neutralization of emerging threats
- Collecting and analysing virus event statistics on all protected computers
- Access to a dedicated customer support engineer during normal business hours
- Access to a customer-support hotline during non-business hours and holidays
- Customer staff training on anti-virus security and security policies
- Maintenance of supported hardware at customer's location
Ask your service provider about the fees for additional services.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2021
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125124