Doctor Web unveils Subscription Control Center 10.3.3 for Dr.Web AV-Desk
June 6, 2022
Version 10.3.3 of the SCC boasts improved security and incorporates enhancements for more extensive use of PHP and PostgreSQL features and the diagnostics log as well as fixes for its known software issues.
Feature upgrades include:
- Support for PHP 7.4 and PostgreSQL 9.6 and later versions already supported by Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0.
- The ability to export log files to a hard drive for more efficient log storage and viewing.
- Adjustments have been made to administrator permissions to improve security for Dr.Web AV-Desk resellers.
Furthermore, maximum effort has been put into fixing identified errors. Issues resolved:
- An issue preventing the parameters for a new organisation from being synchronised with the Dr.Web server;
- A defect preventing subscription renewal discounts from being calculated correctly;
- An issue affecting the user and group counter;
- SCC malfunctioning problems involving the libdwavdapi and php-avdesk libraries;
- On the sign-up page, CAPTCHA codes are now refreshed with no page refresh required;
- An issue preventing the installer package from being downloaded over an unencrypted connection;
- An SCC performance problem occurring when extensive financial reports were being processed;
- An error preventing a cancelled subscription from being resumed;
- An issue preventing financial reports from being generated correctly if a new partner entry was still incomplete;
- A defect causing a subscription to disappear from the store if the tariff information was updated;
- A subscription blocking error caused by an incorrect data format being used;
- An issue that could arise while certain variables were being used;
- A defect preventing the SCC from connecting to Dr.Web AV-Desk over SSL;
- A reseller can now open the Dr.Web Security Center by using the corresponding link in their SCC account, without signing in again.
Partners can request access to the updated SCC from their dedicated Doctor Web engineer or sales rep.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.