Dr.Web anti-virus software demo usage terms
- Dr.Web software is used within the demo (trial) period under the terms of the License Agreement.
- Trial versions of Dr.Web differ from commercial products in terms of:
- License length
- The availability of technical support (it is unavailable for trial versions)
No functional differences exist between the trial and commercial versions of Dr.Web software.
- You can get serial numbers for Dr.Web demo license software once a year.
- To continue using the software after the trial expires and to get unlimited access to professional technical support and free protection for your mobile device(s), purchase a commercial license.
Trial for home PCs
Three-month trial (registration required)
- The term of such license is 3 months.
- To take advantage of a three-month trial, please do the following:
- Go to the trial request page, and click “Register and download”;
- On the next page, enter your email address in the form—a message containing a link to Doctor Web's site will be sent to this address;
- Open the link found in the email, and fill in the registration form. After that, two messages will be sent to your address:
1) One of them will contain a serial number for a three-month trial;You will also receive a Dr.Web software download link;
2) The other will contain instructions on how to use Dr.Web to protect your mobile device;
- Download Dr.Web, and start the installation. During the installation process, you will have to enter your three-month trial serial number in the registration form.
- Copies of all messages sent to the user are stored in My Dr.Web Portal.
- You can use Dr.Web free of charge during the trial period only if you consent to receiving license status messages (containing installation instructions and information on Dr.Web license renewal options and available discounts on commercial licenses).
If you opt out of receiving these messages, the trial license will be blocked immediately, and you will have to wait twelve months to get another evaluation license.
- Trial license users can purchase commercial one-year licenses (technical support services included) at a 40% discount. Instructions for obtaining the discount will be sent to the email you specified when you registered your demo license. If at the time you register your new serial number, your demo license has not yet expired, the remainder of its term will be added automatically to the term of your new license.
Trial for home PCs
30-day trial (without registering)
- This type of trial license is valid for 30 days.
- Trial license users cannot take advantage of:
- Free protection for mobile devices;
- The 40% discount on a commercial license.