Doctor Web campaign - 10:0!
- The Campaign Organiser is the limited liability company Doctor Web. Location: Moscow 3rd street Yamskogo polya 2-12А, Moscow, Russia, 125040 Tax number 1047796021723.
- The Campaign — is an awareness-raising activity for visitors that is dedicated to the Campaign Organiser’s 10th anniversary.
- A Campaigner — is an individual participating in the Campaign.
- The Campaign Site — is a web page at www.drweb.com/10years.
- The campaign runs from 12:00 a.m. on December 6 to 11:59 p.m. on December 23, 2013 (hereinafter, the indicated time is Moscow time, GMT + 4:00).
- To become a Campaigner:
- Register an account and receive your personal login and password to www.drweb.com;
- Using your account, answer at least one Question of the Day on the Campaign Site.
- Relations between Campaigners and the Campaign Organiser are governed by these Terms and the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
Questions of the day, and points and prizes awarded for participating in the Campaign
- Every day at 12.00 a.m. throughout the Campaign, one multiple-choice question is published on the Campaign site (hereinafter, the Question of the Day). Answers to the question are accepted from campaigners within the period (hereinafter, the Campaign Day) from the moment it is published until 11:59 p.m. the same day. A Campaigner can answer a Question of the Day only once throughout the Campaign Day. A Campaigner can provide an answer only once within three (3) minutes of clicking on the "View question" button on the Question of the Day page. The answer is submitted by pressing the "Answer" button on the question’s page
- Campaigners are advised to visit the Campaign Site daily and on each day of the Campaign to answer the Question of the Day by selecting one of the possible answers.
- A Campaigner is awarded 1 prize point for each correct answer to a Question of the Day. One point equals thirty days of free prize usage.
- At the end of the Campaign period, each Campaigner who has correctly answered at least 10 Campaign questions will receive a prize for participating in the Campaign. The award for participating in the Campaign is a prize that provides protection for one PC. Its validity period is defined as follows: the total number of reward points earned during the Campaign is multiplied by 30 (thirty). For example, a Campaigner who has earned ten (10) points will receive a prize to protect one PC, and the validity period will be (10 points × 30 days) equal to 300 (three hundred) days.
- The prize will be sent to the Campaigner by email on December 24, 2013, only if the correct answers were provided to 10 or more questions.
Prizes of the day
- Each Campaign Day, twenty-four Campaigners who have correctly answered the Question of the Day (the winners of the day) are eligible to receive a prize that will protect one PC for 36 months.
- The Campaigner who becomes the first to answer the Question of the Day correctly during one hour of the Campaign Day can become a winner of the day. The first hour of a Campaign Day begins at 00:00 a.m. The second hour begins at 1:00 a.m. and so on; the twenty-fourth hour begins at 11:00 p.m. of the Campaign Day. Thus, for each hour of a Campaign Day, the Campaign Organiser determines which participant was first to give the correct answer during that hour, so the total number of winners during one Campaign Day is 24.
- Winners of the day for each Campaign Day are determined no later than 12:00 of the day following the corresponding Campaign Day. For example, the winners of the day for December 5, 2013 (for the first Campaign Day) are to be determined no later than 12.00 on December 6, 2013.
- That same day an email notification about the prize of the day is sent to each winner of the day.
- Each Campaigner can be a winner of the day any number of times, which is only limited by the Campaign’s duration.
- For convenience, Campaigners can sign up to receive notifications about questions of the day.
- A Campaigner undertakes to answer questions of the day in a timely manner and to provide all the necessary delivery information in the application form.
- The Campaign Organiser shall make sure that the campaign is conducted according to the Terms herein.
- The Campaign Organiser shall not be liable 1) for technical or other failures (flaws, actions or inaction, etc.) of an Internet service provider and other parties involved in providing a Campaigner with Internet access when such failures prevent the Campaigner from answering questions of the day in a timely manner, 2) for a Campaigner’s failure to become familiar with the Terms herein or with the Campaign results, and 3) for non-receipt of information from the Campaigner that is required for the delivery of prizes (award points, participation awards, and prizes of the day).